Departments and Centers
Postgraduate Clinical Training Center
Fukuoka University Hospital offers a two-year medical residency program. The goals of the residency-training program are to provide house officers with outstanding clinical training and ethical educational experiences to produce the highest quality medical doctor possible.
- Employment, discontinuance, and completion of medical residency program
- Development and improvement of medical residency program
- Development of learning strategies
- Practice of medical residency program with affiliated hospitals
- Development of leadership and teaching skills for senior doctors
- Preparation for visiting professors
Hospital visit as fieldtrips are possible. Please make an appointment before visiting.
Call +81-92-801-1011 (Ext.4231)