Medical Treatment & Costs
If you are not a resident of Japan and you visit the hospital due to a sudden illness, etc. (if you do not have a Japanese health insurance card)
- Your medical expenses will be calculated according to treatment expense calculation method specified by Japanese public health insurance, and you will be billed at a rate of 20 JPY per 1 point in the medical fee system.
- If you do not have a referral letter from another medical institution, you will be billed for elective treatment expenses.
Initial elective treatment: 5,500 JPY（including consumption tax）
Follow-up elective treatment: 2,750 JPY（including consumption tax）
After-hours elective treatment: 11,000 JPY（including consumption tax）
*After-hours: Weekdays from 6:00 PM until 8:00 AM the next day; all day when the hospital is closed
- If you have overseas travel insurance, please settle your bill on the day of your treatment and follow your insurance company's procedures at a later date.
- We accept payment by credit card, but request that you confirm the available balance on your card beforehand.
- ※ Please pay your medical expenses on the day of your outpatient treatment or the day you are discharged from the hospital.
- ※ If you are hospitalized in a private room, private room fees will be charged per day.